Thursday, October 25

Classes so far


I have noticed several similarities and differences between classes here in Prague compared to classes back at University of Northern Colorado. First thing that I noticed was when I was registering for classes. The classes are split into a lecture portion and a seminar portion. The class lengths are the same as they are back home but you have more flexibility when scheduling. Another big difference I noticed was in class participation. It is very rare for people to raise their hands and participate in classes. Many Czech students told me that traditionally there education has not been very participation oriented but has been switching over to a more American approach recently. Most of the teachers I have try very hard to make their seminars more participative and group oriented so it’s very familiar to me but not the Czech students. Also I have been told by the local students that the classes without Americans usually have very low participation and discussion involved in them for many cultural reasons.

2 comments:

  1. it is a details towards the groundwork overseas next originating consumption. most excellent visa effectiveness in addition to abroad education consultantsassurance is considered each of major top. fone visa in our edge is complete in particularly less time. when it comes to u . s do you want every specifics of colleges also univerisity then we will benefit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth

    sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will be a lot more helpful than ever before.


    cloud computing training in chennai

    ReplyDelete