Saturday, September 22

Arrival to The Golden City!

As soon as I got off the train and exited the train station in Prague I knew I was in place that was like none I had ever seen before. The architecture was majestic. Every single building had a different look to offer which made every turn I would take a surprise! Everywhere you look here you see an incredible building whether it be the Prague castle in the distance or a magnificent church. Not only is the architecture amazing but so are the statues you can find here. I am going to visit the Charles Bridge soon where there are a lot of religious statues that are very beautiful. Tonight after all my exploring I went to a beer garden at the top of a hill that over looked the whole city. It was an incredible view having the entire city in front of you and the lights illuminating its architecture from a distance.

My first night I got to see this amazing view!

1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения своего бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди еще чаще подписываются на профили в каких уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это вы можете очень много времени, поэтому гораздо лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru на сайт https://www.turnkeylinux.org/user/1829919

    ReplyDelete